Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Week!

Welp, it's Christmas week! I cannot believe it's already here. I'm just ACHING to get in the car and get to my parents house on Thursday. As I sit here with Christmas tunes in my ears,  I was thinking about all the good times I've had with my family over the last 25 Christmas's... Christmas past's / Christmas present and I thought I would share. The magic of Christmas as a child is one of those feelings you never forget. I'm so thankful for my parents and grandparents, aunts and uncles {the adults in my life}, for making the holidays such a special & unforgettable time. I hope to someday recreate them for the kiddos in my life.  






Tonight I have a shopping / baking / wrapping / take out / home alone marathon date tonight with my boyf. I need this festive night: cozy & holiday-ish. It's going to be a wonderful one! My dad has requested fudge, peanut brittle, and snicker doodles, so I will be hitting up the store for all the makings for such delicious treats. Believe it or not, I do not own sugar, flour, or baking soda... {yay! for betty crocker pre-mixed treats!} and I am going to purchase those items today. I have no doubt I will feel very grown-up for having those essentials in my kitchen.


safe travels.....merry christmas, happy hanukkah, etc... & happy new year!! 


haley

No comments:

Post a Comment