Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Whirlwind / Vids / Bests!

Greetings Friends :) 


It's been a while! I've been a busy Fall person these days.... lots & lots going on these days. I went to LA LA land to meet up with some of my best friends from college a couple weeks ago... had an absolute blast with them. It was my first time to California (EVER) and they really showed me the sights and the beach and it was just too much fun. Here is a video I took while me and my lovely ladies were soakin up that good good life at Point Dume in Malibu. 



and sadly, while in LA, I did not run into Ryan Gosling.... 

source
.... clearly he is just as upset {if not more} as me .... :(

But still had lots of fun with these fine folks....






Then the next week was sort of a whirlwind of events.... my sweet grandpa passed away last Wed the 19th. My dads dad. He was 93! They had a very, very nice service and it was wonderful to see family and some of my dads best friends from growing up. Now my gpa is reunited with my gma :) Very happy for them both. 

Lets see.... I have been seeing LOTS of my sweet little baby lady and sister and BIL lately. I love seeing my sister and just being around her.... she's the coolest - and she is such a sweet and amazing mom. Ava just stares at her all the time. It is the sweetest thing. It melts my heart. :) 



She is my love. So kissable.... :)




ALSO: I had the nicest surprise in my mailbox yesterday when I got home from work! My friend Christine all the way from England sent me this sweet bday package! I mean... that is just too nice. I still can't get over it. Thanks so much, sweet friend!!! :))



Christine & I with the Scherm fellas at Retro New Years party last year. 

Tomorrow night some of my girlies and I are going to see Fitz and the Tantrums.... I'm anticipating a FANTASTIC show. If you haven't checked them out... you must. Very cool tunes.


Yeah, that's happening. 

So that is that! And now the week of Halloween festivities begins!!! Two of my BEST girlfriends are coming to Dallas this weekend!! All the way from LA and Chicago to see me and LAHA!! I am SOOOOOOO excited I can hardly stand it! They get in Friday afternoon.... then it is FUNFUNFUN for a few days. Halloween party, brunch, laughs, loves, drinks, new friends. I seriously just cannot wait. 


REUNITED! 


AND THEN...... OCT 31ST.
BASSNECTAR



HOLLA! ha. It's going to be a great week. oh yeah and....................

source

GO RANGERS!!!

Have a great week. hb. 






No comments:

Post a Comment