Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Feisty / Celebrations / babes / Musicccc

Happy day to you fine folks! 

I hope everyone is in good spirits and is enjoying some fall weather. I sure am. I had a DELIGHTFUL Fall evening with one of my best girlfriends last night -- she got me tickets {for my birthday} to FEIST at this really antique/swank theater downtown. We had a total blast. Leslie Feist and the Mountain Men {who are actually woman} kicked some vocal and lyrical bootay. OBVS! It was a true combination of magical + dreamy + gorgeous + entertaining. I made a few videos... they are too big to email but I have them on the facebook. So if that interests you at all... go for it. Here is a taste. ;) 




Literally a dollop of a taste. Ugh. You get the idea though.


I also have some adorably cute new photos of my baby niece. SURSLY cannot get enough. I love her sooo sooo mucho. This first photo is so jazzy its ridiculous... I want those pants... I wonder where her mama got them... {sister?!?!} This next photo is of her and her daddy - also just too too cute. {Brett, I obviously took this from your facebook... thx bro!}




piggy tails!


Over the weekend I also had my dear dear dear Robs in town from the Arkansas state! We had a fantastic time. I miss them and I wish they lived closer. love these two! We dined, watched football, baked, and made bfast.



Monday it rained and it provided the base of complete happiness for a monday night. I took this birthday gentleman to a yummy / cozy dinner at fireside pies for some wine, bruschetta, & pizza. We sat outside under the tin porch cover while it poured rain. It was really dreamy. Thanks mother nature for setting that up. :) Happy Birthday to you!



Lots of celebrations happening! Happy Birthday to all my November babies! Scorpio's rule. :)

Next up on the schedule happens TONIGHT. LIKE CRAZY will be viewed by myself and some of my girlfriends. Today I've been convincing myself I won't cry because I WANT to cry. I love a good sappy chick flick. I learned my lesson when I went to see The Notebook in the theaters and was all prepared to bawl my eyes out and my friends and I worked it up so much that when the time came for the tears to start flowing I just couldn't get it going. UGH. What a disappointment. So, I am going in blind. Cannot wait. 



A little musical gem update. 

This fella is coming back to Dallas - to the All Good Cafe Dec. 3rd {I'm going! You should too!} Rayland Baxter is a beautifully talented musician out of Nashville and he is just a top notch guy... so friendly and cool. I have no doubt you would like him. Yeeeeewwooozza!   

 


random alert! I want this pup someday... when I live in a house.

1

My great friends have a labra / golden doodle and she's such a great pup. Doesn't shed, doesn't bark and is just generally hilarious and happy. 

ALRIGHT.

I'm done, that's all I got right now. Cheers friendlies. hb 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment