Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Men's Style Standout & Crazy Stupid Love


I am loving mens fashion these days... guys dressing like guys. swoon. 






The guy with the greatest style...( in my opinion) .... You guessed it, Mr. Gosling. 

1
1


1

1
1


I know what you are thinking... "Haley, this is a shrine to Ryan Gosling because you think he is beautiful (half true)." But in all honesty, I just really appreciate his style. I think he isn't afraid to be a little different, and while doing that he still dresses like a guy should. Simple, Classic & Manly. You know, a boy next door with a KICK. ;)

Also: I've watched this trailer for the new movie, "Crazy Stupid Love" - Steve Carrell, Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone, Marissa Tomei, Julianne Moore.... nearly 10 times on my apple tv. I cannot wait. July 29th!!! 

You want to see this... I'm telling you. 





hb






3 comments:

  1. That green shirt up top...wearing it today. Do I get a prize?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, for real? You dress well.. not surprised. Yes, you get a prize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. I'll take a chest hair transplant from Seth.

    ReplyDelete