Thursday, July 28, 2011

Song & Obsessions....

Monday during lunch I decided to stroll around the shops by my office and I had my headphones in listening to the Freelance Whales pandora station and this song came on.... "The Winner Is" from the movie Little Miss Sunshine. It sort of made me stop in my tracks because its so pretty and moving and emotional.. I also really loved that movie. So, I wanted to share. 





 { Moving right along......... I have a few daily obsessions that I'd like to share. }




If kids weren't so adorable I wouldn't have this problem called babyfever.... (from pinterest)












And if clothes didn't make me drool so DANG much, I wouldn't have this, "want!want!want!" mentality.....




















and if I didn't have this desire to create a comfy cosy beautifully cute home someday... I wouldn't have this unhealthy obsession with looking at interior design blogs....
































and lastly, I am obsessed with quotes, and I think they are good to keep around, so I don't feel bad :).... so here are some of the latest....


"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you have now was once among the things you only hoped for."


"Let your past make you better, not bitter."


"Hello, I'm the happiness fairy. I've sprinkled happy dust on you. Now smile dammit, this shit's expensive."


"Cherish your solitude. Take trains by yourself to places you've never been. Sleep alone under the stars. Learn how to drive a stick shift. Go so far away that you stop being afraid of not coming back. Say no whenever you don't want to do something. Say yes if your instincts are strong, even if everyone around you disagrees. Decide whether you want to be liked or admired. Decide if fitting in is more important than finding out what you're doing here." - eve ensler


" ...and when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." - mw



GOOD TUNE........




and.... that's just about all folks....... I'm flying to see my baby lady Ava and sister tomorrow in Kansas.... Can't wait.... C A N N O T W A I T!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 



oh. my. baby. ............ she's just Heavenly...... <3 


All my photos are linked to the sources on my pinterest... which is THIS





take care my freens. peace n all things good. hb









No comments:

Post a Comment