Monday, September 26, 2011

MONTEZUMA PIX &ANIMAL SHAPES

Hey all you Upper East Siders, 
I hope everyone had a super duper weekend. I had a good one - mostly piddled around doing the usual ole thang like shoveling candy corn in my mouth while watching movies, pretending to enjoy football, brunching, and OH, Moneyball {BP's still got it ya'll... don't let his current look steer you wrong}. I got a text from my BIL last night and he got my photos back from the lab - so here are the photos my fantastically talented photographer brother in law took of me up in Colorado when we were there for Labor Day weekend. I feel slightly vain but these are so fun and he did such an incredible job with the compositions and all around look of the photographs. I feel so lucky to have not one, but TWO very talented brothers. Thanks Brett. Youdda man. :) 

Here are some of my favorites....






 









{sorry, *anne frank}




New song obsession.....




Also, Gossip Girl starts tonight.... WHO IS AS EXCITED AS ME? Good! Also going to check out Heart of Dixie... because clearly, I like great acting. 


Alrightchall, enjoy the rest of your Monday! 

xoxo, gossip girl. 




No comments:

Post a Comment