Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Brett Heidebrecht Photography :)

Meet Claire & Brett - aren't they just SMOKIN GORGEOUS?! They are so stinking cool too... trust me, you would want to be their friends :) - you'd want to go shopping, read magazines, play with makeup, watch movies, and have great talks with claire.... and you'd want to play sports, watch sports, listen to music, play board games (and get beat), get your photo taken and hang out with brett. They are both so talented in different ways - they compliment each other greatly. And they are having a baby in less than 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEE!!!!



Their engagement photos in NY - Michael Norwood took this.

In this post I wanted to share with you the suuuuuuuuuper talented -- Brett Heidebrecht.... My BIL. :) The thing I love most about his photographs is they don't appear to be over-worked or over-photoshopped. He is a true talent (as you will see below ;) ) and I am so happy to call him my BIL!




























Check out this video he made of their "Baby Announcement" - and please excuse my "yelping" - I AM OVERJOYED!! They told us over Thanksgiving break when we were in Colorado.... Brett said they were filming the trip and thats why the camera was set up.... WHAT A TRICKSTER! :) It makes me tear up every time.... :)






He has a lot more where that came from so check out his website : http://www.brettheidebrecht.com/ 





Happy Hump Day!! HB

No comments:

Post a Comment