Thursday, June 23, 2011

Popping up in Dreams & discovering a GORGEOUS voice & Talent

Dreams are the darnDest things, I tell ya! You know how random people show up in your dreams.... sometimes from your childhood - people you haven't seen in 10-20 years? ... and sometimes you think {while you dreaming}, "what the heck? and "where the heck have you been?" That happened to me last night... 


My dream went something like this....... {backstory} I went to Savannah College of Art and Design for college in Savannah, Georgia. I played on the soccer team. {dream} All I remember from my dream was I was back in Savannah - visiting - and somehow my entire school turned into this old warehouse in the middle of the woods. So I find myself running through the warehouse opening all these doors and getting closer and closer to familiar voices.... I finally get there and I see some of my teammates sitting around and starring and chatting in front a wood burning fire like we were living in the 1900's. Anyways, so I'm scanning the room and I see a girl I used to play club soccer with in middle school. We played together in Norman and then again in Edmond. Her name is Hilary. I immediately say... " Hilary Pitchlynn! What are you doing here?!" - and then I woke up. Good dream, huh? 


....... That's besides the point. :0) 




Needless to say, I got my google creep on this morning because I was like - that's way too weird - I haven't seen or heard from her in like 12 years.... I wonder what she is up to?




Want to know what she is up to?!?!?




She's a STUNNINGLY AMAZZZZZING SINGER!! Beyond gorgeous voice...I am seriously blown away. She goes by " Penny Hill" - I can't stop listening to her tunes. You MUST watch this video and buy her music from her website. You can listen to her album on her website.




Soooooooooooo good, RIGHT?!

hb.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! What a small world story - kind of. She is really great! I'm enjoying her tunes right now! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right?! Ha ha. I'm glad you had a listen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hales. that's insane. I read this in iceland but couldn't comment. where are you? we need to gchat soon you are about to be an aunt.

    ReplyDelete