Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Packing : Bonnaroo Music Festival

Howdy, Howdy, Howdy! I hope everyone is happy and doing well. 

Today is my Thursday... so I am trying REAL hard to fight through these next couple work days so that I can be free from work and responsibility for 4 days in Manchester, TN at za Bonnaroo Music Festival. I'm looking forward to it g r e a t l y.... I've laid out my outfits for each day and I think I am pretty set in that department... I don't want to over pack for this one. Here is what I have so far.... 

sleeping bag, tent, chacos, bathing suit, 2 jorts,
essential toiletries, sunglasses, floppy hat, camera,
and a tank for each day... :)

Also adding : rain jacket, umbrella, headlamp, & fan(s)




I am adding one more item to the list - tye dyed jorts - I will post a photo later because they are currently "soaking in" the dye [ I made them on my lunch break :) ] I got white denim capre crop pants from old navy for the sole purpose of turning them into cutoff's.... so I did just that - cut them in to cute jorts and tye dyed them fushia, blue, lime green, purple, and I think some dark red was created too. I can't wait to see the end result. 

Tonight is the designated night for packing up the trucks, purchasing snacks, bevvies, etc so that we can just scoot on out of the Big D tomorrow after work. It's gonna be a loooooong nights drive... and then a FANTASTIC 4 days with friends, music, food, bevvies, sun, rain, and people watching.  

K, I gotta get after it :0)



See you all next week! Be safe and have a lovely week. HB


No comments:

Post a Comment