Sunday, August 7, 2011

Flashback Sundayz, Overboard & Quote

Happy Sunday friendlies... :) 

I'm just sitting here on my couch, relaxing, watching a movie and looking at photos. My dad gave me his laptop a while ago and I was looking through his iphoto-s and I came across a sweet bittle part of life that I miss. Sometimes its nice to look back at where you came from. Childhood is priceless. Dad your specs are pretty fantastical.... :) !!!!!  

Sister Clairey

Juanny Honny was the cutest little guy ever. ever!


love my JB's

Pretty sure we got these awesome wind breaker suits every birthday
or Christmas.... they were da best! 

This is me. The serious chunker / crazy haired one out of the group. 
One of my very favorite photos of these two.

Daddio & sister.... precious!
playing gymnastics in the living room probably...

Oh hey guys

Christmas 1980 - something :) 

Sister <3

The movie I grew up on..... Overboard. Good NESS.... could watch it over & over....









" We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, & sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. "



Have a absolute fabulous Sunday. HB


No comments:

Post a Comment