Monday, August 29, 2011

The Weekend in Wigs

FIRST OFF: IT RAINED!!

Hey Friendlies!
I hope everyone had a good weekend. I sure did. Started off by my sister sending me this sweet sweet pic of my baby lady Ava Cate. GAW, I could just eat her up she is so cute. 


Friday night - Bob Schnieder {Schneider?} with some friends.... Veronica met her man... see below.




Then we took some memorable pics outside the Kessler...



......... met some friends out at a bar.........


Then Saturday some girlfriends and I Bachelorett-ed out hearts out with our very own Bachelorette, Erica. It was really fun - we wore wigs, ate yummy food, had some cocktails, made a spirit line, and danced!













and then we had brunch at SMOKE.... best BBQ {and mimosas!}



Well............ that just about sums up all my weekend excitement. OH, did you guys watch the VMA'S? I sure did. Those were fun. 

ALL RIGHTY. more exciting post soon... ;) HB






No comments:

Post a Comment