Wednesday, August 24, 2011

For the Gentle Man.... and the Gentle Lady :)

Hey Friends..... So I found a new blog.... mostly a mens blog but I just LOVE it - lots of beautiful men and lots of beautiful women. FULL of FABULOUS style. If you are a guy visiting this blog... look for the link to this guys blog below. (gthegentleman)

Mens fashion.... it's giving me heart palpitations, seriously. Also... this guy has some cool quotes on his blog, which I have posted below.

hot

classy

classy & hot

saaaxy 

adorably goodlooking...

perfecto

lumberjack like = ooo lala

j crewish meets just COOL

TOP TWO LOOKS BELOW:


duh.

double duh. + dog

and a few quotes from his blog....





And for the gals........ My fav looks for Fall so far.










Thanks for stopping by :) P-n-L --> HB



some from my pinterest








1 comment:

  1. Nice entry! I like the "thx for stopping by" signoff ;-)

    ReplyDelete