Friday, May 20, 2011

TGIF & Mr. Dylan


THANK GOODNESS IT'S FRIDAY! Wonderful. It's been a pretty good day. Its muggy out, so I'm thankful that I'm inside in the AC. 

Today's post is just a spatter of many things. Justin Vernon being the coolest, a pretty RAD Free People bag, some cool houses and patios from Dwell and Elle Decor magazine, what seems to be a glorious ride through some open fields, a Teepee, and a magnificento ring from Free People. Oh, and a purty quote by Mr. Emerson. He is so wise. 

I'm so ready for the weekend. Tonight is a "Bonnaroo planning party" at Laura's with the Dallas Bonnaroo crew - shall be a real hoot! Then we've got the Taste of Addison tomorrow, then tomorrow night, a Korean feast, and all thats planned Sunday is a birthday brunch! I'm hoping for a sunny weekend - but that's not looking too promising. :( Sheeewwoooooooot!! 


First and most importantly, I love me some Bob Dylan.... he a class act - I love all his tunes, his voice, and his harmonica. Secondly,  I know this is so typical.. but, who else in love with him? As in you think he is DREAMY. As in you see these photos and you can't help but wish you knew him back when these photos were taken because he is so adorably boyish and interesting looking. The one I'm mostly talking about is the top one. I wonder what he is thinking there - "Uhh.... life is good," probably. :) I am also intrigued by the photo of him in the car and those girls are smooshed against his window, screaming no doubt, and he is just chillin. It's good stuff. His son Jakob looks just like him... I am a big Wallflowers fan too. HOT DANG! 







Keep it good, simple n real, folks.hb. 



Links:
jv

1 comment:

  1. In the jingle jangle morning, I'll come following you. Great post beezy!

    ReplyDelete