Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wasson & Reflection

Happy Tuesday, Folks!


This little post is featuring my fav gal... Erin Wasson. LOVE me some of her style. Sheeeeeez. She's totally cool, right? I really think we would be friends. Ha! I love people who strive to be a little different style wise and just nail it completely. Every time I see a photo of her I think to myself... I want that outfit, those jewels.... that hair, etc. She's just one cool gal that I would love to go shopping with. And WHAT a natural beauty! Here is a "shrine collage" I put together of this way cool - bohemian chic - chick.



These words below are part of one of the most truthful songs ever.... in my opinion. This song is a great daily reminder that love actually is all you need in life. You can have a million other "things" but having people around that you love and that love you is by far the most precious and priceless gift we are given. Be thankful everyday for the ability to love and be loved. 




'preciate ya.hb

No comments:

Post a Comment